Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Todays Training and An New Opinion

Today I had a good training day, I was working at my level ten during the whole class. So I'm here in my bed resting and sore. Pushed myself through any task I was facing head on, when we jogged wall to wall I jogged as fast I could to reach both walls racing myself. I got to one side and I said to myself I can beat that. Over and over again until we started on something new like push ups, crunches, etc. I pushed my lungs as well because every time we counted or Ki upped I said released that burst of energy as if I was in the fight of my life. Every combination had its bursts of my energy with it. So at some point I was like I wonder if I can get my lungs to be sore? But then I thought that wouldn't be the best idea, but I didn't stop. After class I was talking with Andrew , Yusive, Armond and Rafelle about non- martial art related things. At one point Armond asks us if we believe that people will still be cool as they are now. Meaning that if people will still act the same way next year. I said people sometimes changes as time go's by because everything that we experience. Andrew though, had a different opinion that caught my intention. He told us that the way he looks at that is that people don't change but we add on to our character which after hearing this changes my opinion totally because I now agree with him. This now help me think things differently in such a different way I used to think. So I Thank you Andrew for sharing your opinion because it's changed my way of thinking completely. Thank You again.

No comments:

Post a Comment