Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Red Over Black, Black Over Red

I finally got to this point where I have to push, push, and keep on pushing to the max. I've tooken my last test before the BB test and the time has come to push through all the hard work I will face. I have give more then what I usally do, even if it means two or three more push ups after my arms are about to give out. I need to control my breathing if I want to push myself harder then usal. I need to show and prove to myself that I want the Black Belt.

Through this whole time I've recorded my training, I havent really been talking about things aside my phisical status, here's a brief on how I've trained mentally. Now people could ask "how do you train mentally and I've asked my self that as well but it turned out pretty basic. What I did was read books this whole time. But not just any books, the book I read made me more aware of things of the human mind, and how we treat others. They all made me think and it did have change on my character since I now see things in a diffrent prospective. It's made me change the way I am towards things and it's changed me towards people.

Now another objective through this all was to train emotionally and I up until now it's been made clear. Now out of the three this must be my strongest suite, now I'll explain what this means. People are naturally problematic and this means we always look for drama. But their points in our lives were we have to just let things fly. Maybe an example could be at your school when the day before you got dumped by your long time girlfriend (same thing vise verse). So your at school, it's the worst day for you and your teacher is just nagging at you for not have done his work. Now to this people have many choices but summarize on the choices. one yell at him and get him mad to the point were your punished to the worst degree for your action. Or two just stay quite, keep control and let him say what he has to say. After all of that live on with your life. Now as hard as that could be for a few people it's the best choice because you avoid conflict with teacher, you don't get in trouble and being able to control actions in situations like those tell a lot about a persons character.

No comments:

Post a Comment