Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Member

About last week I introduced the Martial Arts ways to our newest member. This new member turned out being my girlfriend Jessica. One day we were talking and she was telling me how she wants to be outside the house more often. So I suggested she try out the school's sport and she was hesitant at first but after thinking about it she decided to do that. So she asked what sports should she try, I just what she wanted to do a lot of. She wanted something that would be a good way to use her time. After going over the school's sports she decided to give Martial Arts a chance. I told her that its not an easy thing and it will challenge you, but that didn't stop her. Now it's been two weeks and she's having trouble getting started but I know she can learn. As time comes by she'll progress and who knows, she just might make it her goal to become a black belt as well. It all depends on what she wants and what ever she decides I'll support her decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment