Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wolverine

Right now my favorite character is Wolverine. Well he's always been the guy I would want to be. I just loved how he slashes out his claws and tears to pieces his enemy's. His anger would just push him to unbelievable measures. Never letting an obstacle stand in his way, he's the type of guy who follows the rule of "no pain, no game". Always putting himself in any situation no matter how dangers it is. Which is the main reason why love this character, is his ability to heal quickly. No damage is to life risking for him. That's probably the second power I wish I had. First is Jumper statues which means "jump" any were and at any time I want. Then comes healing factor. But the healing factor would come handy right now to help me deal with the soreness of today's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment